
I can't help but to think of this topic: Money.
No doubt in life, money plays an important role. It allows us to buy things that we want and need. It makes us feel good when we are able to purchase things that we want, need and like.
Without money, there are so many things that we are unable to do. Without money, it makes us feel helpless as we might be unable to even fill our stomach or have a roof over our head.
But, money ain't easy to earn.
We need to dedicate our time for work in order to earn money.
So I guess it equates to time=money.
However, what's more important is still health and happiness. They are so precious that no amount of money can buy.
#randomthoughts
Despite catching Secret Garden over and over again on tv, no doubt it still catches my attention. It makes me stop what I was doing earlier just to catch this drama.
I really love this drama and everything is plotted out well.
This drama really deserved it's awards.
If you haven't catch this drama, strongly and highly recommended!

My fav (:
Hyun Bin!
Let me be a fan girl for just once. It doesn't always happen.
xoxo


