I feel the love, care and warmth from other people besides my family.
It came from baby's family.
Baby's parents treats me like i'm already part of their family ever since we got together.
& today, love's parents bought for my house Chinese New Year goodies.
Never had i thought that this would happened, and i don't even know they were meant for my family.
Love said, my family's goodies is the most as compared to others.
He also said, his mum told him that they, being the guy side, should give the ladies's all these first.
Tradition I guess.
I feel so blessed. Like really really blessed.
And i'm really thankful for that.
I still have a home,
but I've a second home for me to rest my heart and soul as well.
I've got 2 daddies and 2 mummies,
2 siblings,
2 doggies and 1 hamham.
& my beloved boy that I love the most.
❤
xoxo

