I'm sure this is a very memorable date in my life, because
as at 1800hrs today,
I've officially became an undergrad!
This also means, I've unofficially graduated from my 3 years of poly.
So much memories created in these 3 years:
My circle of friends increased, I've gained experience through internship at Marina Mandarin Hotel, I'm exposed to so much more things that I could ever imagine and lastly,
I found love.
It feels like as though we had just gotten our O level results yesterday and we were tasked to choose the respective courses and schools. & in a blink of an eye, we've all completed our 3 years course.
Republic Polytechnic may not be many student's first choice, and to be honest, it wasn't my first choice as well back then. However, giving me a chance to choose again, I would still stick to Republic Poly. It's still young and new, it needs to be nurtured and through time, it will prove its worth.
Government would not be investing so much money on something that is deemed to fail.
I'm glad I got myself into this polytechnic and my memories that were created there.
I would say, thank you for everything and being a part of my life journey.

Well, this photo was taken few days back. Whiskyboy was lying still beside me, and when i wanted to capture this shot, he got distracted and move. Zzzz
This is my fat boy and his big face. No worries, i'm not topless or anything, it's his fat arms.

Saw this today at love's lobby. Apparently, these are unwanted colour styrofoam boxes, and these cats conveniently and comfortably fit themselves in. I guess this shall be their beds for the night.

Don't get fooled by this photo that they are good boys that sits still. The reason i'm able to capture this shot is because, there's a meow beside me. Hahaha!
I love my lovely brothers :)
I'm so looking forward to my overseas trip with love, girlfriends and mummy!
So many plans and yes, no time as i'm starting my full time job in April!
xoxo

