It was a self declared exercise day with love.
He suggested it.
Popped by my second home in the afternoon, lugging my shoe bag with running shoes along. Since its my second home, naturally I do have a few sets of clothes there ;)
Basically, on-going 3 years of relationship, its the very first time we did exercise together!
Amazing.
This also means, I have not been exercising ever since I step my foot into poly. #notproud
Anyway, love and I jogged our way to woodlands waterfront. Not exactly a very long distance, but for a beginner like me, its a heavy exercise. But I had fun along the way :)
Thank you for him, that made me exercise.
Love's parents are so lovely and cute.
Love's daddy secretly bought an iPhone 4S for love's mummy, it was a surprise for her as she is currently using a replacement phone.
Her reaction, she was surprised yet kinda pissed because he spent money. Hahaha!
Love's mummy won a iTouch earlier few months back, and now with her new phone, she offered me her iTouch as no one in the house is going to use it, plus i'm in need of a new ear piece and she doesn't use Apple's ear piece. But nah, I didn't take the iTouch as I still have my little gwenie (iPod nano) whom is 6 years old and still in a pink health :)
I chanced upon at fb that this friend of mine who is way younger, 18 -2o years old this year is married I supposed. Since she is in a wedding gown and such.
Can't believe it. People are getting married at such an early age.
Well, as long as they are happy with their life.
Thunder tea at gramm's place tmr!
Hip hip hurray! ^^
time check: 0138, bed time.
xoxo
why are some girls so gorgeous?!
I can't get over the shoe that I had been eyeing on. geez

