8th February 2012 marks a important date to many of us.
It was the last day of lesson in RP after 3 years.
When we first step into RP, we had been waiting for this very day to come as quickly as possible.
But now that it's over, didn't it pass by a little too fast? How irony.
Lessons may be over, but we're still left with our last exams in RP! By then, it is really an end.
Photos taken yesterday.
Happy Birthday in advance Sammie! :)
SIA facilitator


I love these 2 girls!


Our pretty girl in class who dresses up really well everyday, Munirah!
Super caring and hardworking girl, Strat

So long, till we meet again!
Candace & I were closer to birthday girl, Sammie!
Therefore we bought her a gift :)

It was not what she wanted, but she loves it! :)
Lynette's birthday gift from Stanley & I, as we were closer to her.
On the very same day, 8th Feb,
Happy 31st monthsary to love and I!
Which also equates to, 2 years and 7 months!
How oldie! :B
It was not exactly a very good day, I didnt start my day off well because of the pain in my tummy. Pretty upset about it but endured throughout the whole day.
Vomit > shit > fever
Sorry love for always falling sick on special days like this, and
Thank you for being there for me constantly.
♥
Now, i'm still consistently running to the toilet every now and then.
xoxo























