Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Mummy

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DEAREST MUMMYKINS!

My pretty and cute mummy and it's her big day today :)
Sissy and I bought a pair of gold earrings for her yesterday. Gave it to her last night before she goes into her dream. She was elated and wears it almost immediately (:
Hope she enjoyed herself and now, rest well and sweetest dream to you mum.

Dearest mummy, you've been through a lot for the past years.
We've all grown and we are thankful for you, for bringing sissy and I to such fine ladies.
Now, it's our turn to take care of you.

Many a times, we cared too much on us wanting to grow up so quickly that we've long forgotten that our parents are growing up together with us as well.
Cherish them before you're unable to do so.
I love you mummy!

xoxo

Mummy said this before to us,
she is glad that sissy and I are such independent young ladies that she doesn't have to worry about.