Looking at my friends posting their photos on fb, twitter about their travels;
makes me think, when is my turn coming!
I can't wait for my turn to go on a getaway.
Improvised on our trip's plan with love yesterday.
It got me all hyped and eager!
I can't wait! :D

I've been waiting patiently for March's arrival ever since we had our study break before the last lap of exams, and many exciting plans were made!
Here's a sneak peek:
6th - USS with my girls
9th - Titanic exhibition with Ahtan & ShuRui
12th - JB getaway with Azura & Jo
19th - travelling with love!
Besides a few mundane days whereby I have to work, all these plans and trips were enough to make me look forward.
But April, please don't come so soon :(
I don't wish to start working just yet.
xoxo
the downside: broke
Random thought:
If only my parents are open enough to allow overnight at love's place whenever i'm at there till late. It's already my second home, a very different one :)
♥

