After pausing work at my workplace for a good 6 months,
I seemed to have given everything back to them, well almost!
I don't even remember the simplest thing: Password for my computer!
Resumed my working as a part time on Saturday, I felt so damn exhausted from work! I can feel my bones are aching as well, no joke.
However, today was so much better :) But i was so hungry, i had 2 meals for dinner. No idea why.
Accustomed? Probably! Hopefully all goes well. & I'll be working full time there during April.
Thank goodness my part time job now, soon-to-be full time job is related to my course.
& i miss my love, will only be able to see him on this coming Thurs, met him since last thursday, a week and a day. Boo :(
I'm looking forward to next week with a lot of plans! :)
Tired yet enjoyable, at the same time, burn a hole in my pocket.
I'm so tired!
Gonna crash soon.
xoxo
It takes that only 1 person to ruin every single thing.

