Friday, March 30, 2012

Information overload

It's a busy day!

First thing first,
Happy Birthday to my Daddykins! ;)
As we are all busy growing up, we've all forgotten that our parents are aging as well.
Was calculating what is dad's age, living in denial that he hit his 50.
Daddy don't look that old at all! Or it's just me unwilling to accept the fact. Nah, he doesn't look old to me.
I wish that they are forever in their mid and early forties. #howisthatpossible
But anyway, happy birthday once again to the first man in my life (:
I love you daddy!

Next up, my cousin whose age got a +1 today as well!
Happy Birthday to my cousin, PeiJin!
Enjoy and have fun! :)

I've seemed to lost count of most of the people's ages. Can't seemed to remember like how it used to, unless I count it mathematically.

A piece of good news!
Received my very last result from my tertiary school about an hour back! And the status is: Graduated! -grins widely-
I'm so glad that my GPA increased, and my results improved!
Was so worried that i might have just pulled down all my hard work due to the amount of careless mistakes i made, but what's done can't be undone, therefore forgotten all about it when the holidays started.
Thank you RP for your shelter and education provided for these 3 years! :) & allowing me to meet my love (:

Reluctant to leave yet have to brave myself and face the reality.
Been away for 12 days, having fun, carefree and enjoying myself to the fullest with love.
We went to nearby places, yet long duration. It just doesn't have to be far away places that are expensive yet short trip.
More plans are coming up in the near future with him :)


Gonna take a quick nap before anything else takes it stance!
I'm dead beat! Till then!

xoxo

And love, thanks for growing up with me and finally, graduating with me :)