Sunday, April 1, 2012

Pressure

Honestly speaking, March had been real good for me in a whole. Despite some nonsense that happened during work and only work, everything else was smooth sailing. & I love it!
I remembered before i left for my trip, how much i dread for April's arrival.
Up till now, yes i still dread, but what will come, will still come. It has finally arrived.
Having to go back to work, facing those people's faces, their fake personality and really good acting skills, enough to make me feel emo about it. No joke.
Been ranting to love all these while, I don't know if he really truly understands, or its just the usual him, fuck care many things, that's him.
I should just give it a go, see how long I can take it before I finally decided that I need a breather.
What's good is that my cousin, PeiJin will be there on the weekends, at least she's there for me :) As for the other 3 days of work, suck it up i would say.
Not exactly welcoming April nor the rest of the months in a light and hearty mood, hopefully it all gets better.

xoxo

some people don't bother about anything at all, not even family; but only fun and enjoyment