Thursday, March 8, 2012

My 500th post!

It's finally my 500th post!
I've joined blogger since 2009, which is 4 years back.
Not too bad right, a year i post about 125 posts in average. Hah!

I shall be biased, since it's the 500th post, it shall be about my monthsary! :)
Happy 32nd monthsary to love and I !
What's interesting is, this guy of mine finally took public transport after months! Hahaha!
It definitely feels like those old times when we dated before he got his license.
& to be honest, we have no idea where to go.
We had lunch at Pizza Hut, its been ages since we had that.
My only soup - Veggie chicken
Of course I had my all time favourite Curry zazzle baked rice!

Then we caught this movie - This Means War
Bought the tickets at student price and we got 2 free drinks :)
Love got us popcorn as well - 1 for $3, 2 for $5, so we got 2.

The popcorn looks big here, but trust me it is not. It is probably the smallest size package popcorn i've ever bought. But the portion is just nice for me to finish it. Muahahaha
Snippet before the movie starts.
Surprisingly a 3pm movie, the theatre is 3/4 full, mostly filled with students.

Love bought me this adorable little bookmarks at $2.90

I did my nails as well, they're pretty short as i trimmed them yesterday.
I love this bronze colour, it was the first bottle of nail polish that caught my eye :)

Imma happy girl :)
And i'm so looking forward to our trip that will be here in another 10 more days!

Gonna wake up early tmr to meet Ahtan & Shurui!

xoxo