Sunday, March 11, 2012

6th March 2012, Tuesday


Although we are all busy with our lives, but we still made time for each other. As always :)
This time round, we made our way down to Universal Studios Singapore!
It wasn't our first time there, but its our first time there together.
Tickets were cheaper than usual as I got my friend to help us purchase it ;)
Thou shall let the photos do their thing. Haha.
Pictures selected were mainly with us in it, not the whole album, but most. Photos are all arranged in order, from the beginning of the day till the very last bit.

I had loads of fun with them, without fail!
The day was great because the number of visitors were considered little as per RuiLiang. Therefore we were able to take most of the rides twice. We don't even have to queue for any of the rides! :)
We were all dead tired and hungry at the end of the day but it was worthwhile.
RuiLiang & I were the main 'photographers' for the day. RuiLiang's hands were longer, and the both of us were better at taking photos and always take photos as compared to the rest ;)
Lastly, thank you god for bringing them into my life.

Titanic exhibition post will be updated soon.
Stay tuned!

I forgot to mention, I bought my ear piece for frigging $4!!! instead of those selling $6 at fleas. Muahaha!
It's similar to apple's but obviously its a fake. But whatever, is in need of a earpiece. hahaha.

xoxo