Thursday, April 19, 2012

Bulk

Last month's today, love and I embarked on our backpacking trip
How time flies, it's been a month since all those happened. 
Now, everything has gotten quieter. No more trips to look forward to, for the time being.

Love was joking with me 2 days back that he received a letter from Mindef, stating that he is to enlist on the 8th of June.
Then just few minutes back, I chanced upon my friend's tweet that said her boyfriend is enlisting on the 8th of June. 
Too much coincidence, too scary, it's creeping up to me slowly, it's going to happen and I'm afraid.

Been catching movies lately with different company.
American Pie: Reunion with love! It was an impromptu decision :)
 
Next, Titanic 3D with Ahtan & ShuRui.
Although it wasn't a new movie, but it just feels like I can keep watching it over and over again, just to admire the majestic she.

Time to rest.
I'm finally settling down, which is to start work tmr.

xoxo