This very date 100 years back, definitely something to remember.
Titanic, the largest ship afloat at the time of her maiden voyage sank, and laid 3,784m down on the seabed in North Atlantic Ocean till now.
It is said by experts that she will slowly disappear due to the iron eating mirco-organism found in the sea, while man-made items will be eaten by bacteria.
The interest of Titanic caught up to me after I've personally made the trip down to the museum itself. I've learnt so much more from the trip, and my heart truly goes out to those that experienced this tragedy.
The artifacts were well conserved therefore we are able to witness the them ourselves through our very own eyes.
My respect and admiration goes out to this group of conservators - RMS Titanic Inc (RMST), whose love for her and till date, they've recovered over 5500 artifacts from Titanic.
RIP to those more than 1500 passengers that didn't survived on this date, 100 years back.
I would love to the different places for Titanic's different artifacts exhibition.
I feel so affected by this.

