Saturday, April 14, 2012

Finally starting work next week after procrastinating for a few weeks after i got back from my trip. Lucky I've a good boss, which happens to be love's cousin. Heh :)
But, I've decided to take up part time instead of full time.
It's just not the time yet... i guess.

Tpy central with Jo this afternoon for lunch and I was approached by a UOB salesperson.
Indeed, I was tempted by the salesperson that was selling me the Savings Plan.
Commitment is the word for this to work.
I'm enticed by it but I'm afraid of the risks that might come - unforeseen circumstances.
I still have yet to reach a decision, i think. Maybe i'm being influenced by other's point of view.

10th April - Tuesday.
JB with Azura, Jo, Ben & Daniel.











An adventurous day spent there - Angsana, City Square, KSL, Holiday Plaza & Pandan City.
Someday again, soon.

I miss my boy already
It is not that we dont quarrel, we still do like any other couples.
But the main point is, solve the problem.

xoxo