I didn't had the urge to blog about this trivial matter, but you just blew it up and made me pissed.
First thing first, if you wish to organise something but you do not wish to be the middleman to communicate, then don't be the one organising!
Secondly, create a fucking group to those invited, then you don't have to be the middleman to relay the messages!
Third, you don't go around bitching about someone forced you to relay the messages when the party doesn't even know what's going on.
Fourth, you don't go about bitching others people back as if they don't know your hidden ill intentions.
Fifth, if you are not feeling well, then talk about it the next time! It's not like as if the thing you're organising takes place the next day.
Sixth, the problem doesn't lies on someone who have not given a confirmed answer.
Seventh, don't get innocent parties involved.
Don't take not feeling well as an excuse to boss people around.
& when I'm not that close to you, don't go around using that arrogant tone of yours to speak to me. I ain't your bitch.
Enough said. Period.
