Saturday, April 7, 2012

What caught my mind thinking


Love asked me this:
"Why must you always be part of something? You want to be here, you want to be there."
My mind went blank instantly.
I don't have a big group of friends like he does, instead I have different groups of friends.
Perhaps somehow or another it nurtured me to be part of something everywhere.
I have to admit this is tiring, because it takes up my time as i have to do things twice instead of once.
Although love have one big group of friends, but that one big group is enough for me to be green in envy. They are always there for each other, meeting up at least once every week, be it for soccer or just chilling at coffeeshop. There's always that few that takes the initiative to arrange for a meet up and many a times, a text is all they need.
I am envious, because i do not have it.

One thing good about guys is that, they do have fights, but they resolves it and it will be as though nothing happened.
But girls do not have that is usually because of temper. Once someone in a group shows her temper, it's all gone. Everyone puts on their masks and pretends to be fine and unaffected, which is usually not the case.

I have wide range of friends, it's good and it's bad.
I do appreciate them and treasure them, but would they do the same?
Give and take, you're always giving and they are always taking from you, till you're hollow inside and they decided to leave.
Many friends doesn't equates to you're not alone.
Ever since I got this boy of mine, I've found my best friend along in it.
I pour everything to him, he gives me advises, is always there for me, listens to me and is the only always steady one. Thank you love!

But thank goodness I still have my girls who are still taking the initiative to meet up!
Although the number shrink in size, but they are still there.
Secondary school friends are probably the ones that would be there for you till you're old.
Thank you ladies.