Almost a week since I returned from my adventure, and i finally set my foot in town.
If it weren't for a meeting with boss, I wouldn't even go there.
Love was kind enough to accompany me to go there as well :)
So, meeting was at 3pm, we reached early, thinking we could do some shopping. But we were so wrong, partly due to my migraine that lasted for so long, we ended up sitting at Far East for quite some time. When my migraine had subsided, we walked around for abit, but it was too boring. No kick, no thrill, no excitement at all!
Oh it's fine, thinking migraine caused it and after meeting it would be better and more shopping!
But after the meeting, love and I were so bored at town! And i suggested how 'bout going home? He was taken aback, but was glad that I mentioned it. Haha!
Zzz, home is so much better than town.
I really and honestly wonder how can some people go there every week or a few times a week!! How is that even possible!?
I really and honestly wonder how can some people go there every week or a few times a week!! How is that even possible!?
Boss gave me options, to work part time or full time.
She's flexi about it, but i feel bad for it as she saved the spot for me for very long already with no intention of hiring anyone.
She's flexi about it, but i feel bad for it as she saved the spot for me for very long already with no intention of hiring anyone.
I still require time to think. I don't know, i'm in a very confused state of mind.
Visited my cousin's 2 weeks old son! Lil' baby Ethan! Have yet to know his chinese name though. He loves to bathe, but he dislikes people touching his butt. His cries are so loud like as though someone is raping him. Hahaha.
In case you missed them :)
Didi's fur has grown so much since I last saw him, he totally looks like a lion now. Haha! He's our stressball. He doesn't budge when you hugs him tightly. How cute.
Figo boy is still the same, never fails to look at his favourite hamster before heading to bed.
Ahhh, i love them both so much!
Just so you know, i've gotten real dark since the trip.
Mummy & Daddy said it, Love's parents said i'm like burnt and looks like a malay,
my working colleagues and boss were like ohmygosh! and super shocked to see me that tan and even commented: now you totally compliment Dillon. Hahaha!
xoxo


