Saturday, May 19, 2012

Dog Whisperer


If you didn't know, I'm actually a fan of this guy here.
Once, i happened to chance upon his tv show on National Geographic and it totally caught my attention. & ever since then, i had been catching up on his series, learning many things from there. I simply love his talent in dogs training. 
Had been secretly applying them on Figo & Whisky. Hoho :p

Now that he IS coming to Singapore on the 2 & 3 June, I would definitely like to go, despite that there will be a heavy burned hole in pocket.
Because it is a rare opportunity! 
Since i got to know that he is coming to Singapore, I had made up my mind to go. But love persuaded me otherwise. Now, the strong urge is back again. 
And just so nice that i took off on these 2 days!
Oh gosh.

Someone, just go with me please.