Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Love you more than this


I'm greedy and I don't deny it.
All I want now, is for time to stop here. Right here, right now.
Don't move on any further, don't want for June to come, don't want May to end.
My heart is too weak for all these right now.
You've been a piece of important puzzle piece in my life ever since 3 years back.
Every single night, you'll place yourself back, together with the rest of the puzzles, which are mainly what had happened on the day itself. And this had been my life for the past 3 years, complete with you.
Now that you belong to the army for the next 2 years, it would also mean my puzzle would be incomplete every night, without you placing yourself back to the big puzzle. 
My night would never be complete without you.
I'm only left with less than 3 weeks with you, cherishing every moment and time that i can achieve and get. 
No matter how tired i'll be, i'll be there for you eventually and make time for you.
For this, shall be the second night in the month that i'm sleeping with a heavy heart.

xoxo