Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Class of 2012


Today marks an unforgettable day in my life. 
I'm proud to say, I've officially graduated from Republic Polytechnic, and I'm now a Diploma holder.
Looking back at the very first time when we got to know our posting of results to the respective polys, RP definitely wasn't my ideal choice. But as soon as it gets, i embraced and opened up to RP and that leads me to here I am now, a graduate from this school.
Thank you RP for these 3 years.
Through this school, I've gained 3 important things in my life. 
1. Education. From someone who is playful and does not take studies seriously, till now, someone who takes pride and works hard in studies.
2. Friendship. Bonds were formed, beautiful memories created and everlasting friendship. They are part of my poly life that can't be replaced.
3. Love. I found my very first boyfriend and i'm really thankful and glad that we are still going on strong. He, always being there as a pillar of support for everything that i do, correcting me from wrong to right and his unconditional love, care and concern for me. 
And I would say a big thank you to my family who is there for me, and I know they always will be. I'm grateful to be in this family, although there may be times of ups and downs, but it all turns out right.
Graduation Ceremony held at The Republic Cultural Centre (TRCC)
Graduates entering the hall.
It was a long process, tentatively 530+ graduates on the very first session. Encompassing School Of Hospitality (SOH) & School of Engineering (SOE). SOE is a group of middle aged adults who are specialised in Supply Chain Management.
Daddy and Mummy! 
Mummykins! :)
My 8 years of friendship good friend, RuiLiang :)
So glad to have her around during year one and two. Going to and fro from school, the journey was never lonely when she's around. As for year three, either one of us would be in school for modules or internship. But we never lost contact.
My year one semester one twin. Sammie Tan! :)
Those days spent in class with our very first class in poly days, were the most interesting and never once it was bored in class.
Jesslyn Pebbler, she looks cute like this. hahaha!
She just feels like the other me.
Eilene! My hubbs! 
We're on such good terms, even though some people tried to break us apart, but it didn't work.
RuiLiang, Eilene, Jesslyn and I. 
It just feels so comfortable with them around, and always being there for one another.
Additional Lynette.
We got to know her slightly later, but it is better to be late than never. She turned out to be such a sweet and caring girl.
 I've been through their worst with them as well as their best.
So glad that I've found them.
 Shamira Ramzan a.k.a Ira
It's her big day today, double happiness. Graduation + 21st birthday. She's just unique on her own
Polaroids from Candace and RuiLiang!
Left polaroid starring myself, Candace and Sammie! My toilet buddies during year three!
Hahaha, we went to take this because we wanted to play with it :)
Thank you hubbs for the letter! I'm so happy to be the lucky few whom you wrote letters to :)

We've been studying continuously for 13/14 years. Now it has came to point whereby we are all standing at the crossroads, thinking which path to take: work or further studies.
I've chosen this path: work. Mainly because i still can't figure out what i would want to major in if i were to get into a university. I'm giving myself time yet at the same time, limiting myself.
Hopefully i'll get my answer soon.

It's really scary to enter the stage and receive the award. Honestly speaking, I don't even know what I was doing when I'm up at the stage. My heart beats so fast before entering the stage and even after walking out. Because during both situation, many people are there to congratulate and look at you as you walk.
I'm in my own limelight today.
Last but not least, Happy Graduation my fellow friends!

xoxo