Sunday, May 13, 2012

thirtyfourth


34th monthsary, definitely memorable.
It was the last monthsary that we spent together before love enlist, which also means before he becomes botak.
I don't think I will ever get used to it so soon. Can't even imagine how he will look like.
Anyway, caught Fabulous 30 in theaters!
I would give the movie a rating of 3.5/4 out of 5 stars. Mixed emotions felt during this movie, happy, sad and funny. But overall, it was good, a good thai movie. The female lead is fucking gorgeous!

Whenever we are at Bugis, we would be clueless on what to have for our meals.
For the third time, we went back to this restaurant, NoodleStar, we sat at our same seats. I kind of like this restaurant, because one, the price is reasonable, second, the food is not-too-bad and third, the culinary they use are special. hahaha  
This is damn fucking awesome and salivating. Never failed to have it when I'm there :)
See my happy love :)
Love's Boneless pork ribs with noodles (not the real name)
Mine: Jia Jiang Mian!

One of my current addiction :)
Oooh la love, I've fallen in love
and it's better this time than ever before
Oooh la love, I've fallen in love
and it's better this time than I've ever known 


xoxo