Wednesday, May 9, 2012

It all adds up, bit by bit


'Visiting Jcube' was heard from love's mouth for a week. 
And we finally made our way there last Thursday.
What was the most interesting/attractive and attention seeking thing in the mall was The Rink.
I guess 9 out of 10 people who are visiting there for the first time, the main objective is to see the ice skating rink. I'm not excluded as well. 
Stood there for a bit to look at the skaters. From beginners to experts.
I myself, although i do know the basic of roller blade, and most people say it is similar, i don't have the guts to try, yet. Hahaha. 
Caught The Avengers on it's second day of release in theaters. Never had I caught a movie once it was released, because i would usually take a week or more before catching it. 
Lately, love and I seems to have 'a movie a week' thingy going on. Hahaha! Not exactly every week, but almost.

What's cooking in Hot Tomato?
This is my Salmon fish with mango something and pasta. Couldn't remember the exact name for this dish, it was kinda long. Food wise? Alright.
This is love's mixed grill. I must say this dish was pretty good! There's big size sausage, chicken and pork. Nice! 
The price at Hot Tomato is reasonable as well :) 
Abrupt ending here.

xoxo