I'm back! It's a weekly thing I guess :)
It's been confirmed! Full time when June arrives, but after love enlist.
This sweetcheeks of mine, bought Hay Dairies farm milk for my family (cause i've told him once my sissy love to drinks them, and he rmbrs), plus a packet of freshly harvested veg and old cucumber for mummy :)
Provision shop thief! Hahaha! This monkey was self-helping himself to the packet of nuts/crackers at the provision shop, it attracted quite a number of curious by-passer which includes me.

A few days back at work, Friday, boss and the rest of my colleagues were intending to pack our lunch from Ngee Ann and at the same time get some crafts.
After parking the car at level 6, we went a level down and we saw a newly opened shop having their grand opening! And boss said: It's somehow letting yourself down if we don't try this.
Here we go, we went in and had our lunch in this restaurant : East Ocean
Didn't manage to the the dim sum photos, too paiseh to do that in front of boss and colleagues. But managed to snap this that was served before and after meal. It is said to cleanse your taste bud - Kungfu tea!
I had been dolling up my own nails and buying more nail polishes. hahaha! :) This was a week + back
My current nail that I just did, while watching my drama online! A simple set of french nail.
This totally caught my eye when it popped out on my fb newsfeed by Burberry!
Super simple, elegant and classy! :) But it's close to a thousand bucks when i checked out the website!
Insane. Good enough just to admire :) Besides it's white, it gets dirty easily.
xoxo
Time check: 12:04
Love called just to say: Happy 34th :)
Happy 34th monthsary love!
I'm so so so blessed (:







