Aloha!
Korean BBQ for lunch with this girl of mine, Jo on a random Thursday.
We are pretty shocked when tpy entertainment centre opened up one korean bbq store! But nah, we went over to the one at Novena :)
The photos are all from our second round, as for the first round, we are busy filling our stomach with food and had forgotten all about taking photos of it, till she reminded me. Haha :)
We sat there for a good 2 hours +, the table beside us changed 2 different customers. hahaha.
The boss of this shop taught me how to cook it the korean way the first time i went there. Because apparently my other friends and I were seated at the VIP room for no reason. LOL.
Do ignore my messy hair, a few irritating strands dropped and i can't be bothered to adjust them back in place.
Haha, she said she watched korean dramas, they used the thongs to eat, so she mimicked them as well. hahaha!
Finally, we left our hot seat. The bill came up to $28 for the both of us. Reasonable? Yes.
Walked over to United Square as she wanted to have yogurt, but Udders came to my mind. It was her first time trying it :)
Presenting to you, Snickers Mars and Honeycomb Vanilla with Strawberry fields :)
Initially she drew a cow, but she erased it and wrote something else.
I look so weird here btw.
Made a trip back to school the other day with Minqi and Candace.
The purpose is to collect my Statement of Results, Letter of Certification and collection of graduation gown.
My Graduation invitation card for my parents :) I'm the 131st to head up to the stage for collection of cert. haha.
How time flies, 4 months had passed by in 2012.
It's May, in approximately one month's time, my love would be enlisted.
I'm cherishing the freedom left, definitely.
Spoke to my friend whose boyfr is in the army as well, to clear my doubts, my hesitant, my uncertainty, my confusion.
Now with a clearer state of mind, I feel that I would be able to do better and score for this 2 years challenge.
Love smiling widely because he finally had his KFC double down.
xoxo

