I've conquered 2 weeks of work (although I've been working on and off for two years there).
I guess it's because i'm a permanent part time for Friday, Saturdays and Sundays, many things seemed different.
For better or for worst, I don't know.
For better or for worst, I don't know.
More responsibilities on my shoulders now, my boss gave me tasks directly and i'm helping her with a lot of things. Operation Stats, Tracking sheets, Workshop enrollments and what not, these are not all. But they're tedious enough esp with the CRM system is not exactly user friendly and good.
I was kept busy the whole day today, never ending tasks which made me forgotten about the one-of-the-many tasks my boss gave me and it is due this coming Saturday for the roadshow.
Despite of all the shortcomings, some student's parents are really nice.
These cupcakes are from one of the students' parents! Heavenly delicious yet so pretty and cute!
Some parents are indeed really nice to us. There's this parent who never fails to bring snacks for us, such as tarts, cakes, drinks!
One of the plus point working there, hah.
Finally tried this tea with mum and sis the other day. My cousin, Keith bought from London when he came back to visit!
Blackcurrent and elderflower, it taste superbly good and I can't stop thinking about it once I tried it.
Since I can't visit gramm's place together with mum on Saturdays/Sundays anymore, it also means i'm missing out on my favourite food: Thunder tea!
In case you don't know what is it - it's made up of 7 different veg and the soup based is just simply tea leaves with peanuts.
This is a super healthy dish that I looovee the most, and I always have craving for it.
To people who are trying it for the first time, it might not be to their liking due to the taste of the unique soup :)
To be honest, I don't mind having this every weekend as compared to outside food! Plus this is so much healthier!
Love, you should totally try this! (:
Hurray, my off days are here again! But I've a jam-packed schedule ahead of me, waiting for me to fulfill them!
Till then,
xoxo
Thank you my dear Zimin :)
Last month's today, last night in Phuket



