So what about last night, it was awful.
My heart doesn't felt like it was mine. I can't explain the feeling, it was painful, I can't breathe properly, I don't know how to explain this feeling, but it was my first time experiencing it.
Tried to hypnotize myself to sleep, telling my brain not to think anymore, but I can't. My tears can't help but to keep falling, can't stop them at all.
I'm sure night like this would bound to happen again, because it's not over.
Impromptu decision to catch a movie with love at Nex.
Figo, like a boss! :)
Yesterday had a mini adventure with love! :)
Initially wanted to catch 'The Lucky One', but after much thoughts, reading of reviews, stood in front of the ticketing counter and we decided to walk away without catching it. Haha!
Then we made our way to Junction 10 at Choa Chu Kang! It was pretty confusing, as there was no direct LRT there, and the operating hours of the only LRT to there was pretty messed up. Thinking that there was a free shuttle bus bringing us to Lot 1 as stated, but it ceased operations.
But it was pretty fun, just like backpacking as we didn't know where to go, which path leads to where and we just followed our guts.
xoxo
Last month's today, we were making our way to Phuket.


.jpg)
