Last night was horrible.
But I managed to curb my feelings and let the tears stop eventually. Because I know, if I were to continue, my puffy eyes for the next morning would be terrible. Still, there was minimal amount of puffy eyes, but luckily it didn't last for a long time.
5 days of not working, returned back to work and my work piled up like crazy.
I'm the only one left in the Operations part, my the other colleague was terminated due to misconduct. Thank goodness boss was there to help to clear up the mess.
Boss told me, my colleagues were wondering why I was so moody, down and not being myself today. Haha, but she sort of guessed it and it could only be one thing. Hahaha.
Well, well.
So once i reached home or knocked off from work, i would turn up the volume of my phone lest i missed any precious calls from him.
So glad, so happy, so elated.
Now i know, how it feels to have a army boyfriend. Although it sucks.
I'll probably do a 17 day constant blog no matter how tired I am.
Because I know, love would read every single one of them when he's out.
♥
xoxo
