Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Love's enlistment!


This very date and day, 050612,
my love has embarked on his 2 years journey, from a boy to becoming a man. 

Love told me not to cry, told me to be strong before we set off for Pasir Ris this morning. 
Took a coach arranged by BMTC, from Pasir Ris Bus Interchange to Changi Ferry Terminal. From there, we took a short 20 mins ferry to Pulau Tekong. 
Time spent with love was so short when we reached Tekong. Almost immediately when we alighted from the ferry, enlistees and parents were on separated ways.
While enlistees were away, we were being brought to tour around the place. Visited the bunks, looked at all the things that are provided for them and in the bag, things that they need and what not. 
Finally, it was lunch time. It was only till lunch time, we managed to have final lunch with him for the next 2 weeks and that's it. 
Enlistees falls in, and we went our separate ways.
I was strong till I reached home.
Love, I kept the promise.

A friend of mine told me, do not cry in front of him, as he will feel twice as hurt.
This was in my mind and I held back my tears strongly.

So goddamn upset.
Insanely quiet phone. It's like i'm waiting for a text/call that will never come. Constantly checking my phone but to nothing.
Everywhere I go, everything I see, I see you, I see you. Its all you.

I finally know how it feels to be without this love of mine.

17 days to his first book out. So tough, so long.

Come back quick, back to me.

xoxo