My right upper eyelid kept twitching! What does it mean?
Sometimes I just hate it when I can't be there for someone else. I've been offered the chance to, but under certain circumstances made me rejected the offer.
No matter how many umpteen times i've told myself, to not to continue this way, but i still did it somehow.
I hate it to see you doing things on your own. Even on a rare Sunday morning that i'm not working, i didn't have breakfast with you despite you asked just because i'm sick. I'm such a moron. And you ended up doing things on your own just like any other weekdays. This thought just killed me over and over again.
I know it myself that i hate to see people doing things on their own, such as eating their meals by a big table all by themselves. I don't wish that to happen to myself either as i hate it. But yet i let it happened to you and it's still happening.
Come to think of it, just how selfish can i get.
I'm sorry for that.
You're still dearly loved by me, dad.
Please always stay safe where ever you go.
Well June,
it was a bad start for me.
My illness got worst on 31st May night, and it worsen on 1st June.
My brain got fried in my constant 39+ degrees fever for hours and hours. I felt so lethargic, my whole body aches like crap. Everything was there to bring me down.
Finally, love came and brought me to see the doctors at the polyclinic. I heaved a sigh of relief when i see love's face. It was like, finally someone's here to bring me to the doctors, and bring me out of this agony.
The doctor himself was shocked when he took my temperature. He goes: Waa, 39.9 degrees! So high!
He said i had slight infection on my throat (like once again). I'm being prescribed to 5 medicines.
Later that evening, it was wicked. Mum woke me up for dinner but I couldn't eat at all. My abdomen was in pain, never felt this painful before. I was breaking out in cold sweat while seated, my eyes can barely open and i've got no voice. Mum lifted up my arms but it was jelly. Mum wanted to send me to the hospital but i didn't want to. Weakly, i made my way back to my room from the kitchen to rest. Then, Mum scurried me to the bathroom and take a quick shower after 30 mins of rest. I agreed after gathering all of my strength. But my vision went all white and bright. I used the minimal amount of shadow that i could see through my eyes and braved through the shower.Had a few spoonful of plain porridge for dinner, had my medication and went into a coma till the next morning.
Rest at home for 3 days straight and MC from work.
Thankful for mummy and love for being there.
Finally, it comes down to this day, this date.
My love is enlisting tomorrow. What a day to remember.
He's now a grown up, and is needed by the nation.
I'll support you, I'll standby you love.
xoxo
