Sunday, August 26, 2012

Stay strong and get well soon D



It's been two long weeks.
I still find it unbelievable that this had happened so unexpectedly. 
Never even dreamt that it would happened on you, of all people. 
I still feel really upset when people asks me about you. 
That very moment when you waved to me on that last day at 6.30pm, was so upsetting and so heart-wrenching.
All i want now, is for you to get well.
I want everything back to as how it used to be, only difference would be that all of us are closer and bonded.
I'm waiting eagerly to receive you at the airport when you come back home healthily and even better than before.

Yet another two long weeks ahead.
Love have got field camp and is not contactable.
I've got to stay strong for this whole thing to be over.

xoxo