Monday, August 27, 2012

Thankful


I've been out from the cyberworld and social world for a good two weeks.
This happened too abruptly, therefore only family, relatives, boss and colleagues knew about it. 
They had been constantly keeping in touch with me while i was away to check on the condition over on my side.
Thank you so much!
Having to go through this, I'm so glad that I know who are the friends that really cares deep down.
Namely, Ahtan & Lynette.
You would ask, what do i really meant by this?
They took the initiative to text me to ask me if i'm fine as they realised that i've not been active on the cyberspace.
They havent heard from me for a long time and thought that something had had happened to me. 
I really appreciate all these small little things in life.
So thankful for them.

As for the rest, they are probably too preoccupied with their own life.

xoxo