Tuesday, August 28, 2012

I really wish for a mircale


Life's just to depressing to carry on.
I didn't asked for all these to happen at all, why must it happen then?
Over a night, you lost many things that you used to have.
2012 did not do justice to me nor my family at all.
I'm at my lowest end of my life now.
Struggling, trying to stay strong, but it's just so fucking difficult and depressing.
I just want everything back to normal like how it used to be, but better than before definitely.

If you think you're going through worst by just having exams, relationship problems or what not, 
you're not even going through 1/4 of what i'm going through right now.

Need to stay strong and tide it through till this wave is over.
Circumstances has forced me to grow much faster than anyone else of my age now.

My second space of expressing myself. 
Bear with it.