All i wanted is for this to get better and not the worst.
I just want everything over there to be over and done with, and come back here.
Although it would mean coming back here would be the real start of everything,
at the very least, its not over at that side when i can't go, see, feel nor touch.
August had been a fucking bad month to all of us.
Or rather, this year is just fucking bad. It's like a bad year for so many people.
I don't wish for September to be the same, just be a little better it would be fine.
The person you love, is not here when you need them the most.
How true. But you can't blame them because they can't do anything on their side as well.
They name it: Shit happens.
So thankful to my cousin, Peijin for being here for me for these 2 days. Be it overnight at my place, the macaroons from Canele and buying loads of food for dinner to share.
And Pebbler who adds joy and fun to my work. It made me laughed real hard and feel a sense of relieved after so many weeks of being stressed, upset and demoralized.
So thankful to my cousin, Peijin for being here for me for these 2 days. Be it overnight at my place, the macaroons from Canele and buying loads of food for dinner to share.
And Pebbler who adds joy and fun to my work. It made me laughed real hard and feel a sense of relieved after so many weeks of being stressed, upset and demoralized.
I just need a fucking break from every single shit that is happening around me.
I really want things to get better.
I really want things to get better.
