Tuesday, September 4, 2012

A ray of hope


When it comes to life and death and you know you've done everything you could and is at wits end, 
the only thing you can do is to pray.

I'm finally seeing a ray of hope today.
Everything seemed to be more smooth sailing, at least for now.
The real challenge awaits me in a few weeks time.
At the very least, i'm feeling less stressed up and somehow a little relieved.

Photos from the past weeks to lighten up this space that has been filled with nothing but words.
Rushed back just in time for my workplaces' Grand Opening since the big move from Pacific Plaza.
As cheerful as it is, it brightens up my day as always.
Blueberry and peach tart/cake.
The blueberry one didn't stand out as compared to the rest, but it was the most delicious one among all.
Crepe cake.
A newly opened French cafe, Paris Baguette. Located at Wisma Atria.
Full peach tart/cake. 
Looked really fantastic, but it tasted alright. 
My cousin that came to overnight and accompanied me on my lonely days.
She got me macaroons from Canele! :)
Love it so much that i have yet to finish them. 
Thanks cousie!
Just so you know,  I attended my first friend wedding of my age.
Our dearest Kas is now a wife of another man. Congrats babe!
A boutique store's big plush bear. So adorable and I love it! :)

I'll be gone for another two weeks or so, again.

xoxo