Sunday, September 30, 2012

Through the good and the bad


September is coming to an end!
How was your September?

I'm in a lighter and happier mood now. 
Partly because we've settled quite a lot of things although we end our day exhausted without fail everyday.
But i'm glad things are getting even better.

I hope October will be a good one. Hopefully my instincts doesn't fail me.
I'm starting my October with sports. 
Cousin, Peijin organised to skate/cycle at ECP with company.
Most of them agreed to turn up :)
Then, second day of October, company organised to go for a one-day Melaka trip!
We had been saying to go Malaysia for quite some time, and we finally had the time to do so!
Thanks to Teacher Elaine and family for being the tour guide, Teacher Jill for the car and Boss as well!
Hopefully all turns out well. 

POP loh!
Had been wanting to say this ever since love enlisted in June!
Finally his Tekong days are coming to an end. 
Saturday, 6 October: Love's POP!
I'll standby you.

xoxo