The first half of 2012 was great, till the second half started.
This year I've traveled overseas for a few times, but for different causes.
First half of the years' trip was for pure leisure and relaxation.
While the next half is for a reason.
Went to different places with love during March; KL, Penang, Langkawi, Phuket.
Company work trip in July, all the way to HongKong.
August and September, was at China. Spent almost a month there, back and fro Singapore and China.
I would love to travel overseas again, but not for a reason, instead for pure leisure.
But i guess, it's not gonna happen anytime soon for the next few months or years.
Racing against time every single day with so many things on hand to be completed.
It's my off days but it doesn't seemed to be.
It's my work days, but despite after work, my 'job' is still not done.
Sigh.
I really envy those that could still travel during the holidays or when they're free.
I envy those that trouble over small things that are not even worth fretting over. Because I don't the time or energy to think or worry all these little things.
I envy those that have the time to go on dating with their other half, while I can't as my time is limited. Literally have no time for love even on weekends. I've work, and after work, I've got 'duty' to do.
Sincerely wish for a few days of holidays with love after his POP.
That's the only one week he is free ever since June when he first enlist. And after that one week, he is back in army again.
xoxo
.jpg)
