I miss you, love.
Did not manage to speak to you on the phone today as your day ended late and you got to sleep early and wake up early the next morning as well.
A night of not hearing your voice just makes me feel that something is missing.
Seemed like my day is not complete without speaking to you even if its just that precious few minutes that may seemed insignificant, but it really means a lot to me.
I've developed a routine since months back when you first enlist.
Now, waiting for your call is almost like a habit to me. And i really love your texts coming in at random timing of the day.
The next 5 years will be a tough one, but i'm sure it will all turn out to be fine.
Because its you that I've chosen to be with and I've faith in us.
I'll be here, supporting you always ;)
It's Teacher Elaine's house warming day and she invited us over to have dinner.
Home made dinner, lovingly made by her and family.
Upon arriving at their house, it was so beautiful that we treated it as a museum and we just kept on snapping using phones and cameras.
It's so cosy and warm for a family of 3.
Didn't take many photos as my phones' battery is dying. More photos with the teachers :)
Here's what they've whipped up for dinner!
A big spread of Korean food! Teacher Elaine and family stayed at Korean for quite some time, and they love Korean food, culture and style.
Cold noodles. I really have no idea what is it called. Cold soba? But its tasty.
Bim Bim Bap! First time trying it as the ones outside were said to be not that nice. But it taste really good and i had two servings for this! haha.
I had so much fun whenever i'm with my colleagues.
This place is just getting better and better despite more and more workload.
My love at KTPH
Thought it would be a minor issue, but the doctor said to take his blood for testing.
The doctor injected a medicine into his blood vessel and the effect came almost immediately. For that point of time or almost an hour, his vision was blurred and his mouth was really dry. But he can't consume any food or drinks as instructed by the doctor.
So poor thing. The doctor could not find his veins therefore used his inner arm big vessel as last resort.
Thank goodness it was over and he is healthy now :)
Till then!
xoxo
I know you're reading this love :)






