Monday, November 5, 2012

Cause I'm saving all my love for you


Oh Hi November!

Jesslyn once said that 
Dillon and I are still so gluey to each other although we've been together for so long. 
I didn't really take notice of it till she tells me about it. 
In a way or another, am really glad that we still have the gluey-ness despite being together for a good three years. 
Never did I thought that my first relationship will last this long, but i'm so thankful that it's still going on strong. 
I guess partly, NS does play its role as well. Keeping us apart from each other, made us cherish each other more as well as the time we get to spend together more valuable and precious.
Love said, quality over quantity. But at times, quantity does matters too. Haha.

What happened over the week:
Wednesday
Photoshoot at workplace with Splash production! It's for our new website that will be up soon as predicted. It was so fun on that day and pretty crazy. I'll grab the photos that we used to capture using our camera first. We've yet to get from Splash production the real photos.
I hope it all turns out well -fingers crossed-

Thursday
Impromptu eyebrow shaping at workplace. Hahaha! Boss is our beautician (ps: she was our makeup artist for the photoshoot as well). haha. All rounder!

Friday
Boss advance birthday celebration at Red Dot Brewhouse at Dempsey.
The pranks were really fun and all of us had a great time there.
Next birthday in line would be mine, and boss said, we've just set the pranks standard a level higher plus mine is 21st. My oh my. Now i'm really worried.

Saturday
As dead as a log. Too zonked out from the celebration and all of us were really exhausted for work. But we managed to end the day well. Gave boss a surprise again as it is her actual birthday. This time round is together with her best buddy whom will be migrating to New Zealand next year.
My dearest love came to pick me up from work and dinner :)
Uno Beef House had been one of our choice of western since few months back when love discovered this place. haha. It's conveniently located at Toa Payoh Lorong 5 and it's pretty near my place.

Love's Lamb Chop. Pardon for the colour.

I'll always have my Chicken Chop.

Because we are random just like that ;)

Sunday
Took off from work as love is unable to book out next weekend :(
Spent good quality time with him although we were outside most of the time.
Love picked me up early in the morning and we head for breakfast :)
It's been so long we had breakfast together.

Ah Chang porridge!

Even if it's just driving on the road, we had our means of fun :)
How about a roller coaster ride ;)

Then, send love for book in at Safti MI. Accompanied love's parents to their god siblings' daughter 21st birthday party. It feels weird but luckily love's mummy is with me throughout. Haha.
I miss you, Penguin!

See you a week later love.
I love you.

xoxo