Monday, November 19, 2012

You are all that i need


I'll only head over to love's place only when he books out, which is usually the weekends after work.
Always look forward to seeing this two little monsters whenever i'm over at love's, because i miss them :)
Here's a series of fat boy Whisky caught falling asleep and all his weird positions. hahaha.
It's bath time!
Hahaha, didi looks really slim with his wet fur.
Here's Figo sitting patiently at the toilet waiting to take a bath, while Whisky is being dried.
Looking at me for help. haha.
Both of them after a good bath!
 Didi always like to hide at weird places. haha.
Brothers.
My penguin 
He who loves me for who I am. 

Thanks to Jess for being there! So i'm able to spend time with love.
He'll be gone again this week for 3 days of outfield, followed by 10 days next week.
It kinda suck but i'm sure after the remaining 8 months things would get better.


Dear Jess, I know you're reading this. 
Don't think about it anymore, it's not worth your time!
Just remember this:
We're not perfect to please everyone.

xoxo