Monday, December 10, 2012

He's the one


One word: Irritated.
It's been a week since I've created my birthday fb invites. 
I really don't get it why some people just can't even respond to it. 
Even love whom is away for 10 days, he is able to respond to it once he gets internet access.
Because its not your event, that is why some people don't really give a damn. 
It's not easy to organise an event, unless you've really been through it yourself. 
If you have the time to post things on fb, and this clearly pops up on your notification, i really don't see why some people can't respond to it. 
If it's that insignificant to you, fine. Just jolly decline the invitation, issit that hard?!
Whatever it is, I can't be bothered to those that didn't respond to it and I won't personally ask you if you're attending or not. 

Enough of upsetting stuff. 
Pictures during work!
Taken months back together with this cute lil' boy Michael and his completed artwork.
Little pretty girl, Anika! Super love her. haha.
My batik art. hahaha. It really isn't easy to do it. Still have yet to do my tie-dye.
Changed the display of workplace to Christmas theme. 
Couldn't have done it without the help of Jess and Ration. Thank you girls so much. 
A lazy Sunday with Jess at work. So lazy that i wore basic, thai pants and havaianas to work.
Harvard and Jess. He didn't want to go off with his parents because he was too fascinated with paper cutter. Haha. He stayed back for an hour while his parents went for a round of shopping. Hahaha.
Super adorable!
Self proclaimed him to be my lil' brother. Haha.
我的心 - My Love
Never liked us wearing the same colour when we're out, but sometimes, we just can't control over such things.
Exhausted from work but still really glad to see my love on Friday when he's back from his 10 days outfield :)
Quality times over quantity! That's what we always said.
I love you baby! 
I know you're reading this.

xoxo