Feeling all stressed up over the planning of my big day.
Initial plan was not to celebrate, but mum and sis say afterall, it is your 21st.
Why not throw a mini celebration among close friends and families?
Why not throw a mini celebration among close friends and families?
I agreed. Did up a guest lists to invite and wow, the numbers were huge! Almost half are my relatives whom are a must to invite. Restricted myself to only invite my closer friends and as well as my colleagues.
Should all turn up, it will be a crowded evening. But i'm sure some will not be able to make it.
I'll see how when the day gets nearer but nonetheless it's still a heavy load on my shoulder.
I really really wish everything will go smoothly and well.
The food will be sufficient, hopefully its tasty too. The cake should be enough for all.
Sigh. Unnecessary stress according to Jess, which i pretty much agreed.
Even on that day itself, i've got to run errands in the morning, such as collecting my cake. Not forgetting decors.
My oh my.
BIG BIG SIGH even though its for my birthday.
I'm probably not cut out for events.
Should all turn up, it will be a crowded evening. But i'm sure some will not be able to make it.
I'll see how when the day gets nearer but nonetheless it's still a heavy load on my shoulder.
I really really wish everything will go smoothly and well.
The food will be sufficient, hopefully its tasty too. The cake should be enough for all.
Sigh. Unnecessary stress according to Jess, which i pretty much agreed.
Even on that day itself, i've got to run errands in the morning, such as collecting my cake. Not forgetting decors.
My oh my.
BIG BIG SIGH even though its for my birthday.
I'm probably not cut out for events.
