Who says we don't quarrel. Yes we do, but rarely.
However, today was the worst fight we ever had in our entire 4 years of being together.
It was supposed to be a pleasant afternoon till it all turned sour.
But because my love is the most understanding man ever, he tried his utmost best to fix things. Of course, relationships doesn't just work with one party, it takes two.
Talking sense into me and talking logically is what he do best. It is also somehow the best way to make me be calm and rationale. Sort out my thoughts and reflect on myself, before voicing out to him. Instead of hot headed arguments, I find this method the best and by far the most effective in fixing things.
Yet another hurdle that we overcame.
As cliche as it sounds,
I'm glad I found you, love.
Happenings over the past week.
We had company lunch at Ayam Penyet Ria!
Yay to the team becoming bigger and better!
This was just one side of the table's food. There was another dish which i did not snap as I was too busy devouring down my ayam penyet :p
One fine day after a long day at work with Rhea. We ended work at 2115hrs. It's almost a good 12 hours at work. The long awaited Sophie Bakery finally had its grand opening at Wisma. Impromptu bought a slice of Brownie, which tasted not too bad ;)
It was Gretel's 3rd birthday celebration! A week after Gemma's 7th! I didn't take photos using my phone because it was charging and it was a crazy party at Gemma's.
Same venue, different theme.
Neh heh, the backdrop that I did!
Some staff photos before party starts. Haha.
Here's a glimpse of little sweet treat heaven! Mickey Mouse theme snacks!
The adorable Mickey Cake! It was a small tail at the back. Haha.
Here's the full table of sweet treats with a Mickey and Minnie Airwalker! Spot Minnie if you could!
This was just 1/8 of the adult buffet spread.
Love the Laksa with a chef on standby ready to cook.
My food and my own customised Laksa.
And my sweet treats which i eventually did not finish. Haha.
This cutie here is way too adorable.
Love and I were standing in front of her and I asked love to piggyback me. We were only halfway standing and she started whaling out loud! We were wondering what happened. Initially we thought we gave her a scare, so we decided to see if its really true. After she calmed down for a little, I stood behind love getting ready, she starting crying again! That's when her mum decides to come in the picture and say, it's because she is worried for my safety, so that's her way of saying 'don't do it' by crying. Haha. So much love at this young age.
Vesak Day = Public Holiday!
Oh how much I love PH! Cause love and I get to spend time together!!
Random brunch at Paradise Dynasty.
Hey Handsome :)
Chef recommendation La-men.
Xiao Long Baos! :p
Pork dumpling in sour and spicy sauce.
Lucky we did not order another dish, we were too full by then. The bill came out to be lesser than expected.
Good impromptu try!
Here's Didi looking at my snacks.
Till next time,
xoxo
