Saturday, July 20, 2013

89/12 Bravo Commissioning Ball


I supposed it was almost every girl's dream to receive a blue box. 
In this case, i'm referring to a Tiffany blue colour box. You should have gotten it by now, yes it's Tiffany & Co that i'm talking about. 
Who wouldn't like gifts? Who wouldn't like surprises? I believe most of the people would like them, of course, surprises being pleasant surprise.

On this very day, 20th July 2013, its love's commissioning ball! ;)
It's like a celebration for them for going through so much over the past 9 months and finally becoming a Sir! 
Yes, i'm truly proud of my love.
Most of the girls would have received flowers from their partners, as it suits the occasion, as well as it could be a pleasant gift, a simple way of saying 'Thank you for being my date for the night.' Something as simple as this. 
But this time round, unlike Social Night the previous time, I did not receive any flowers from love, instead, I've received something that is worth so much more precious, something that doesn't wither. 
Yes, it's my first blue box from love! A Tiffany & Co heart-lock necklace!
It's so pretty that I kept smiling for the whole night. 
Thank you my love.
Here's us making our way down to Shangrila Hotel where the ball is being held.
Love's friend actually booked a room for the night to stay. The rates were cheaper as we are attending an event there.
Love the majestic chandeliers!
Made our way to the dinner table and we saw this placed nicely there. 
It's a gift for love - a miniature sword ;)
While the emcees speak, we had the food served.
It was a 8 course meal. Food are in order of sequence being served.
Barbecued Meat Combination
(Golden Coin Chicken, Vegetable Spring Roll, Smoked Duck, Prawn Salad, Jelly Fish with Sesame Seed)
Next - Double Boiled Cabbage Soup with Seafood
This soup here is superb!
Sauteed Prawns with Cashew Nuts and Celery 
Roasted Crispy Chicken
Steamed Sea Bass with Superior Soya Sauce Garnished with Coriander Leaves
Followed by Braised Mix Mushrooms with Gingko Nuts on a Bed of Cabbage which I had forgotten to snap a picture.
Braised Ee-Fu Noodles with Shredded Chicken, Pine Mushrooms and Honey Peas
Desserts! Chilled Mango Pudding

Here's a picture as a gift for the newly commissioned officers.
More chandeliers around the hotel. haha.
After dinner, we then proceed on with love's friends to catch Pacific Rim at Cineleisure! ;)
Had been wanting to take a photo with the giant minion since i saw it at Cine. But love always refused. He finally gave in to me. :) 
I had a great time with you love.
Thank you for always bringing me for new exposure and gaining more experience.
It was an enjoyable time with you and your friends. 
Your journey of being a Cadet Officer may be over, now you're only starting what you really are pursuing in life. Carry on and hang in there.
Do yourself proud and do us proud like you always do.

Thank you for the precious gift that I'll always wear it and keep it close to heart wherever I go and wherever I am.
Thank you for making me a really blessed and most fortunate girl on earth.
I love you, Officer Dillon!

xoxo