Well Hello, August.
Ever since love commissioned as a Officer,
I thought life would simply get better than his days at OCS.
But it turns out i was wrong, terribly wrong.
He got into a camp named 4SIR, it's one of the best infantry unit in Singapore.
Being the best, it also equates to the busiest.
Among his other close peers and friends that got posted to places such as BMT, remained in OCS and such, his was the toughest.
First two weeks he got to stay in camp and only a surprise nights out.
Then he only get to book out on a Saturday night and books in on a Sunday.
Within the first two weeks, he also got to go for missions and such.
There's just so much waiting for him to learn and pick up.
But it's the path that he chose, which will give him a sense of accomplishment and achievement.
What I can do, is to support him, be there for him and be a understanding girlfriend.
I would say, I'm thankful for the past two Public Holiday - Hari Raya Puasa and National Day.
I'm finally able to spend tad much of quality time with him. While others have a long weekend, I do not have it, neither did he. He had gotten duty on Saturday. While others books in a on Sunday, he was already in camp at 7am.
Alright, some visuals for the eyes.
4th August
Picked the two boys up from their hair cut at salon. Haha.
My Sir booking in!
I love to see him in Smart 4!
7th August
My love picked me up from work! ;)
Off we go for a quick dinner before heading back home for seventh month prayers.
Like a boss? ;)
We then made our way to Toa Payoh Safra MacDonalds for supper, together with two of his good friends in OCS.
8th August
Replenished as much sleep as I could, caught Harry Potter on channel 5, and only met love in the late afternoon. Haha.
Being the 8th of every month,
Happy 49th monthsary dearest love!
To infinity and beyond :)
9th August
Happy 48th Birthday Singapore!
Love picked me up and we took public transport the whole day. Because he usually drives and rarely takes public transport.
He brought me to the closest that we could get to the NDP performance.
We were right beside the platform! The view was good, but the crowd was a major turn off. Especially 8 out of 10 human beings are foreigners.
Made our way out of there, headed to Marina Square to catch the fireworks after that.
Thankful that my view was not that bad! Managed to video down the entire duration of the fireworks.
Love it! Spot the double hearts!
Thank you love, for putting in so much effort for us each time.
Thank you for always trying to give me the best that you can do.
Thank you dear.
Till next time,
xoxo
