I was so thrilled when I came to know that Phantom Of The Opera will have a play in Singapore!
Ever since I was being exposed to this particular play, I had a deep impression of it since secondary school days.
Finally, on Sunday, 11 August 2013, I caught it live!
It was supposedly to be the 'last' performance in Singapore, but it got extended.
I guess that's how great the play is! ;)
Had a quick dinner with cousin after work before rushing our way down to Marina Bay Sands.
Met up with the rest and gotten our tickets!
Although it was costly, but it was worth it! Seated at Category A - $168!
16th row from the stage. That's how pretty close we were!
My very own ticket!
Thankful for my cousin who had her way of getting into the system and booked the tickets for us with such good view, near to the stage and right smack in the middle! :D
Marina Bay Sands MasterCard Theatre! It's so grand! There were standing tables around for guests who will be catching the show to stand around and have a drink before the show.
4 of us while sis went off to the ladies.
At my seat! Here's the stage when you enter.
Not forgetting, group photo!
There's a 15 minutes interval break before the second half of the play starts again.
The really intricate details of the stage. The pretty chandelier and statues.
Here's a panorama view of the stage!
Before we left! It's a must have shot!
The casts for the night that put up a magnificent play.
One word: Indescribable.
I really wouldn't mind catching it once more before it finishes.
But who would go again?
Still having a little withdrawal syndrome since last Sunday.
Love it!
Till then,
xoxo
