Hey July!
I would say, it's considered one of my favourite month among the twelve of them. But of course, December being the best of all ;)
Today marks one of the important and special day of the year.
Little did I dream that I would find a guy, whom I will fall in love with, get together for a long time and if he's the right one, we'll be together till we both age, with our kids.
But of course, being a girl, a tiny part of us still secretly wish that this little dream would come true someday as we grow.
Taking you back to 4 years back. Just a brief recap.
I was in my first year of poly days and he was just my classmate. No special connection but just classmates. Well, things changed as we get along together more. Getting to know each other even better, he starts sending me home almost everyday without fail although we were just more than friends but less than a couple. Hanging out together after school or even weekends without school, spending more time together simply enjoying each others' company. At the back of his hand, he got his things planned and this very day 080709 changed my life.
The same usual, hanging out after school, but we headed to the flyers since it was newly built and there was a student discount! ;) Feeling excited as it was both our first time on the flyer! While we were at the summit point of the flyer, which was also announced as the 'top of the world', he handed me a photo of us. Behind it wrote words, that asked me to be his girlfriend. Feeling overjoyed within, i whipped out my phone, looked at the time. At 2008 hours, I answered his question, which also meant a yes :)
It felt right and it was a beautiful sight right before our eyes.
I'm so thankful to have met him.
Now, it's our 4th year together. How time flies, how much we have both grown and matured. Through ups and downs, it strengthened our relationship. Trust for each other are as deep as roots down the earth.
I've watched him grown up to a fine man, like who he is now.
Love,
I just want to say, thank you.
Thank you, for everything over the past years and every other day.
Thank you for your enduring love - for the past years I've been waking up to Good Morning texts from you and reading your Goodnight texts for me before you sleep, also your cute random texts that makes me smile. It just tells me that I'm always on your mind.
Thank you for your constant care and concern- making sure that I have my necessities with me. From the simplest reminder of checking my handphone and wallet, making sure that I don't misplace them from point to point I move, getting home early, sleeping early and also making sure that I have my pad with me when period arrives, plus making sure that I buy herbal tea to drink when my body gets too heaty.
Thank you for all these little simple gestures that warms my heart, it's etched to my mind and it makes me really blessed and happy.
Today's a Monday, love got to be in camp and we can't celebrate this day together.
But we made it up yesterday.
You may not be the best, but you're perfect to me.
My new little gift - Eiffel Tower charm
A pleasant surprise from this love of mine. It caught me off guard, didn't see this coming at all.
Came home to this beautiful flowers sitting on my desk.
Happy 4th Anniversary and many more to come.
You're truly amazing.
I love you, Dillon Vesan.
