Saturday, June 21, 2014

Only after

Words.


Many a times as we all got busy with life, we tend to place and put people that are not as close to the back of our mind. 
I don't deny that it does happen to myself as well.
I had been focusing my life for the past few years with just, family, love, work and friends. Of course this is not in any form of order or placement. 
I guess as we grow older, isn't life revolving about these until we start another phase of life which is starting our own family and what not, then our focus/priorities changes again.

I just want to say, i'm so thankful that there's a friend of mine which i haven't met for close to 5 or 6 years, stills remembers me as a friend. I used to write to him, but I've soon lost touch of writing and therefore it came to a really long halt. Guilty as charged. Sometimes I get news of him through friends and knows that he is doing well, but writing to him just didn't come across my mind. Till the very day i received news of him asking how am i doing through my friend. 
So delighted that he still remembers. 
And i'm contented that i took time out to write a simple letter back to him. And all fond memories of Secondary school life came playing in my mind so vividly. How much I've missed those days which are long forgotten. 
Glad to have these memories back and i'm starting to pen again.


On the other hand, work is starting or had already begun it's busy phase since June has arrived. But we are into the last week of June Holiday Program. Can't and don't know how i fought through these weeks. But more events are scheduled and I'm so stressed out with all the tasks piled on my shoulders.
Hope to pull through these soon. 

Till next time, 
xoxo

PS: Cheer up Jess!