MIA for almost a month and a half.
Nothing much to update with life, just that adapting to changes and this applies esp very much to work.
Work has so many changes that I don't even know where to start.
I wouldn't classify these changes as a good one, as...
1) Venue. I really prefer my current working venue, which is so right smack in sg and so damn near to home, as compared to the new outlet at Buona Vista -.- Though I do really dread going there, but maybe it's a new experience for a change in environment.
2) Projects. From 4 weeks one project to 2 weeks project, its a drastic change. One month two artwork, that's not what I had been practicing for the past 3 years since i started working. Also, now that there are no Lesson Plan/ Guide on what craft to do, it also meant that more brain cells will be killed to come up with crafts for the kids.
3) Stressing over things that I don't even know if they are worth stressing or worst, dread. Dreading work would be the last thing I want to see/feel. Sometimes, I feel like some lost wandering soul in office, not knowing what exactly is going in the office; the changes that are going to take place and what not. Seriously don't even feel like we (those that are always, sad to say: left out) part of this team or just some back-end workers or just mere manpower? Sometimes, all we get are tasks from the 'top' and we have to produce results. But for what and why, we are clueless or only know part of it. Also, being questioned like a criminal about the things that you're doing, its like as if you're doing something deadly or harmful. Hate it, totally. At times, all you get is just a broad general word, and you got to think and come up with a solution for that. I meant, at least be more specific in what you want? Though general/broad is good, so we can explore into different areas and be creative, but at the very least let us know what and how you want it to be.
On a side note, school's starting for me! Yes, i'm heading back to school. Though its a different and a longer career path as compared to my peers, i'm taking a dip again instead of a deg. But this time, majoring in Early Childhood, its a change of path.
It's a 15 months school which is considered pretty fast, but thinking about the bond with company after that is just hmmm.. I had been working for 3 years, add on to school which is 15 months, its 4.5 years working here. And having to serve the bond after which, another 15 months, it would also meant that I would have to work another 3 more years in this company. And this results in 6 years in this company! Would have probably spent my entire youth working in this company which also happens to be my very first job in the working society. But what's good is that, there is this tiny weeny of freedom and the young people there that are fun to work with.
Ahhhhh, enough of work and rant.
Suck it up or do something about it.
Till then,
xoxo
