Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Welcome October!


Ola!
I know I had been neglecting this space, but actually, it isn't really just this space. Practically most of my social media platform had been neglected by me. Ha. 
But, im putting the blame on my 6 years old lappie which had been giving me problems as well. It's darn slow now, and i feel so irritated and upset by it. Well it's to the extent that I'll only use my lappie few hours per week, as compared to last time using it almost everyday. Oh yes, that's how bad it is. 
Guess it's time for some fixing.

Anyway, visuals of what happened from end August and the month of Sept.

Simple fun
I truly adore and cherish every single moment with these kids. 
Even if its just a silly drawing on tape can make them so happy and not to say us being adults, laughing from deep within.

LLAO LLAO! :D
Exactly a month ago, 1st Sept, my first encounter with this yoghurt! Never was I a fan of yoghurt, but this totally changed my taste bud for yoghurt. But I'll only get llao llao over any other brands.

Since Sept's arrival, many changes at work had taken place. 
We've officially opened our second branch at Buona Vista, Rochester Mall. 
In conjunction, we had a Teacher's Day celebration lunch at Carousel. 
It was my first time at Carousel!
I was taken aback at the vast variety of food they offered. Definitely a can go if you're looking for international buffet.
Gretel mei mei who joined us for lunch that day :)

Courtesy of Principal Jean for Teachers' Day!
It's so good!

Createaf waffles the other day with YanLing and Jess.

At times, i get amazed at myself for being able to do paintings which i never thought i could.
These were are all raw paintings which were not finalised yet (at the point of time when i snap these photos)
Thankful for the tiny flare in art.

Workplace has been slightly more noisy than usual. Besides the addition of many new teachers, renovation works and transforming of classrooms, it was also about him. Little George :)
His cries and the sounds he makes. He's so adorable!
And he has became so smiley :)


----

Last year, during our 4th Anniversary, I had Mookata from Golden Mile for the very first time with colleagues. 
And randomly brought love to have it too! :) 
His first mookata there.

Love and I are avid lover of good waffles and ice cream.
 I secretly think one of our hobby together is to hunt for all waffles and ice cream places. Haha.
But y'know, not all places that offers waffles and ice cream are good. 
Some are just a one-off deals.

As of 2nd Sept, I'm a certified Class 3 driver!
New driver on the road! :)
My long anticipated driving license arrived a week after i passed!
The journey to my license wasn't a smooth sailing one. 
It started back in end of year 2010 when i first took my BTT (which i passed). Proceeded on with my first 4 practical lessons with SSDC (the prices were really steep as compared to private instructors). But things got to come to a halt due to internship, as working in a hotel industry doesn't have fixed working hours, especially when you're working at the front end.
So this year 2014, mid April, I contacted love's driving instructor and started my first private practical lesson on 20th April.
 I knew i was motivated to finish what i've started years back and true enough, i complete it in less than 4 months, and now, this card is with me for life. All the precious off-day-sleep-time and money (savings) spent are all well spent.
Thankful for Mr Chua, he had been real patient with me and we always chat like we're friends. He's always sharing with me his life stories which makes driving lessons a little more fun and less dry. And I now do believe that most of his students are one time pass.
So if anyone needs a private manual driving instructor at Woodlands area, do beep me for his number. I'm more than willing to pass his number to keen students.
Thankful for love! For always trying his best to fetch and pick me up from my classes, giving me the utmost motivation and believing in me! And for safe-keeping Mr Chua's number. Hehe.
Also, my workplace colleagues for the last minute moral boost when i was in the room waiting to go for my TP.
I'm glad driving lessons are over, but now it's the real deal.

Hi big love :*

New ice cream place around the neighbourhood! :)
Little Prince Creamery! So near to home. Haha.

Bello Figo boy.
On rare times he would sit there and let me take photo of him. But this photo was perfect.

The Milky Way Handmade Ice Cream! 
This kills.
I'm so going back there if time permits.

Well, the month of October is gonna be hell of a fun yet really busy.
PS/ I'm so in love with this new font that blogger uses when we are doing our blogposts. So classic yet cute.

Alright, till then, 
xoxo